The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
1. Inspections and registrations are valid for 1 year.
2. You will only receive a Quarantine Treatment Certificate if your commodities went through the process of treatment.
3. There are additional costs added such as:
- Overtime of the Quarantine officer
- If your using the facility of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food, Forest and Fisheries, there will be charges for the electricity used.
- Charges for a Quarantine Treatment Certificate (QTC)