The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
1 recent passport photo (original)
1 recent passport photo (for all applicants included in application)
Valid for the period for which the visa is to be issued
In accordance to the prescribed Medical Form. Issued within the past 3 months by a medical practitioner
National Police Record
A national police record issued in the past 3 months (and for persons over age of 16 included in the application) from country of ordinary residence
2 current character reference letters
2 current character reference letters from 2 individuals who have known the applicant for a significant period of time (full contact details to be kindly provided which will later verify by the case/visa officer
Business Licence (Simple copy)
copy of an updated business licence
An employment contract is required includes:
-Applicant's job specification
-Period of employment
-Repatriation clause for conclusion/termination of the contract by either party (which places the burden of repatriation on the employer)
1. Application form must be appropriately and fully completed (Please note that one family can share one form).
2. Signed declaration (page 3 of the application form) the applicant's signature is required (non "sign for" forms).
3. The Immigration Division may also inspect the business/company for genuineness of operation.
4. Foreign Documents may either be originals or certified copies issued by recognized authorities (please attach English translation).
5. Applicants should supply either be originals or certified copies issued by recognized authorities (please attach English translation).
6. A bond may be imposed of a repatriation clause is not included in the contract where the immigration officer is uncertain that either parties will be able to pay their return airfare.
7. Incomplete application(s) may result in a delay or rejection.
8. A penalty fee of $1150.00 Tongan Pa'anga applies to those who overstay their permits/visas.
9. Visa Fees are not refundable.