The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
Passport Photo (original)
one recent passport photo (for all applicants included in application)
A medical report (in accordance to the prescribed Medical Form) issued within the past 3 months by a medical practitioner.
National Police Record
A national Police Record issued in the past 3 months from country of ordinary residence.
2 current character reference letters
2 current character reference letters from 2 individuals who have known the applicant for a significant period of time (full contact details to be kindly provided which will later verify by the case/visa officer)
Copy of Foreign Investment Registration Certificate (Simple copy)
1. Application must be lodged prior to arrival into Tonga or pay the adjustment fee of $8625.00 (Visitor to Business).
2. Application Form must be appropriately and fully completed (Please note that one family can share one form)
3. Signed declaration (page 3 of the application form) the applicant's signature is required (no sign for forms).
4. The Immigration Division may also inspect the business/company for genuineness of operation
5. Foreign documents may either be originals or certified copies issued by recognized authorities
6. Applicants should supply copies of their documents if they wish the originals to be returned to them.
7. Incomplete application(s) may result in a delay or rejection.
8. A penalty fee of $1150.00 Tongan Pa'anga applies to those who will overstay their permits/visas.
9. Fees are non-refundable.
10. All required documents can be original or certified copies except for those here in Tonga they must submit their application with their passports.